David and Kaz kick off the biggest week of the Ringer Wrestling Show feed to get you hyped for WrestleMania 39! They discuss the following:
- What could be Bobby Lashley’s match? (5:37)
- Which coveted spot would you like to have at WrestleMania (12:29), the Royal Rumble winner, the champion, the opener, or the surprise return?
- Dave, Kaz, and Brian share their favorite WrestleMania in-person experiences (16:48).
- The original plans for the women’s tag team titles (28:40).
- The independent wrestling matches taking place in Los Angeles during the week (45:00).
- Fantasy booking separate WWE and Universal titles (45:53).
- A new world title design in the works (52:17)?
Heading out to WrestleMania this year? So are we! Come kick off the weekend by joining the Ringer Wrestling crew for a meetup. We’ll be at Tom’s Watch Bar at LA Live on Thursday, March 30, beginning at 5:00 p.m. PT. Grab a drink, come chat, and snap some selfies with us.
Hosts: David Shoemaker and Kazeem Famuyide
Producer: Brian H. Waters
Subscribe: Spotify / Apple Podcasts / Stitcher / RSS