Sean Fennessey chats with actor and filmmaker Jonah Hill about directing his personal and affecting first film, Mid90s.
In This Stream
‘The Big Picture’
- Paul Dano on Directing His First Film and Adapting Richard Ford’s ‘Wildlife’
- Jonah Hill on the Personal and Powerful ‘Mid90s’
- ‘The Oath’ and Ike Barinholtz’s Response to the Chaotic News Cycle
Next Up In Channel 33
- Mueller’s Mulligan, the Sale of Sports Illustrated, and Naomi Wolf’s Gaffe
- De Blasio’s Announcement, Stephen A. Smith, and Brian Williams’s Return
- We Learned About the James Charles BeauTube Scandal So You Don’t Have To
- Sticking to Sports: The Case of Caster Semenya
- If Your Wedding Wasn’t Livestreamed by Diplo, Did You Even Get Married?
- The Modern Blockbuster, Joe Biden, and John Schulian